Infusionsoft >>> ActiveCampaign (yellow belt)
This course is the continuation of your white belt training and teaches beginner/intermediate concepts such as how to:
- Use Brad Martineau's "They Do / We Do" technique to translate ideas into reality
- Create a visual/linked Marketing Automation Plan (MAP) to serve as a "table of contents" for all your assets in AC and elsewhere
- Bring your list and tags into AC
- Enable various forms of tracking including Site Tracking, Google Analytics & Mixpanel People
- Do the above ^ in a more elegant way using Google Tag Manager in conjunction with Segment.com (both free)
- Use UTM parameteres effectively to track your lead sources and calculate Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Keep a tag registry to tame the chaos of your tagging taxonomy. Manage tags in bulk and cleanup orphaned or broken tags.
- Perform advanced contact searches & filtering to get surgical precision in how you segment folks
- Replicate functionality of Infusionsoft "Internal Forms" in AC (this is missing from AC but I'll show you how to emulate it)
- Learn the daily process I use at Pagely to schedule & hold demos, track qualified deals and manage a pipeline of over $.5MM in ARR
Find the full curriculum roadmap for the school of AC Mastery here.
NOTE: this course is a work in progress an only partially complete. It's being offered at for pre-order at $49 early bird pricing until it's fully-finished. It will eventually sell for somewhere north of $150. Students who pre-order the course before its launch will receive:
- Grandfathered pricing of $49/course on this and all future ACmastery trainings
- Exclusive access to the monthly virtual mastermind Google Hangouts
- The shareable automations that can be instantiated in your ActiveCampaign account
Purchase now to lock in the above benefits. The yellow belt course is being released one lecture at a time and this deal is available to the first 50 students or until the course is delivered in its entirety, whichever comes first. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments of our homepage: ACmastery.com
Director of Sales & Marketing for Pagely. Founder of the Phoenix Active Campaign User Group.